Trinity House Paintings exhibit at a number of the most prestigious art fairs and shows in the World.
We also hold contemporary and traditional exhibitions throughout the year at our gallery locations in London, the Cotswolds, Boston, San Francisco and New York.
FINE ART AQUISITION
We have built up a strong reputation for the quality of the paintings, drawings and sculpture that we curate, exhibit and sell. Working with you, we will strive to find your ideal piece, whilst providing expert guidance and impartial advice in buying art and building your collection.
- Impartial, confidential advice
- Art market trend reports
- Commissioned Independent valuation reports
- Worldwide sourcing to suit you
- Research and independent expert authentication
- Negotiation and bidding
- Purchase administration and after sale advice
FINE ART SALES
Having access to an international network of private collectors, art dealers and auction houses, we can evaluate, advise and implement the most appropriate and beneficial way in which to sell your paintings.
- Expert, impartial, confidential advice on selling your artwork to its maximum potential
- Current market value evaluation and advice
- Personal, transparent and discretionary service
- International representation with private collectors, museum curators, dealers, auction houses and at international art shows
We feel that it is important to make, what can sometimes be an overwhelming process of buying, selling and maintaining fine art, as simple as possible. We achieve this by working with a network of established specialists who compliment our expertise.
Our services extend from sourcing your first piece, through to authentication, framing, Insurance, shipping, installation and conservation.
- Fine art acquisition and sales
- Worldwide representation
- Expert advice on purchasing and selling
- Fine art valuations
- Insurance appraisals
- Transportation including international movement and storage